Empower the women in your life with a modern twist on Theodore Roosevelt’s legendary success mantra.
“The Woman in the Arena” re-imagines his words for the challenges and triumphs of today’s female leaders. This inspiring gift celebrates the resilience, determination, and unwavering spirit of those who dare to venture into the arena of life.
“It is not the critic who counts; not the woman who points out how the strong woman stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the woman who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends herself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if she fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that her place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
Size and Material information
- Available Sizes: Choose from 8×10 or 11×14 inches to perfectly suit your space.
- Framing Options: Opt for an unframed piece to frame upon arrival or enhance its elegance with our dark brown wood frame.
- Does not come with glass, this is intentional and necessary for the longevity of the leather.
- If framing yourself, please do not use glass.
- 100% real leather is cut from full hides ethically sourced as a by-product of the food industry in the United States.
- Natural and Environmentally Friendly: Our leather pieces are both natural and eco-conscious, embodying sustainability.